Why Use INEX U-Tube Systems?
- Higher Heat Flux - Metal-alloy tubes are typically designed to radiate at 55 BTU/hr/in2 (25 KW/m2), but INEX tubes excel at much higher temperatures to 2450°F (1340°C) providing twice the heat flux output of 110 BTU/hr/in2 (50 KW/m2). Because INEX tubes can be fired so much hotter, they provide faster furnace ramp-up & recovery, reduced cycle time and tighter temperature control. With this in mind, consider a smaller INEX composite tube to replace a larger metal-alloy tube for both increased performance and purchase savings.
- Longer Tube Life - Conventional metal-alloy tubes frequently fail due to creep, carburization, thermal shock, melt-through and oxidation. INEX composite radiant tubes eliminate these problems and out-live all other types. Lower your operating expense by reducing furnace downtime, tube replacement, and labor.
- Decreased Cycle Time - Higher radiant output means faster recovery to operating temperature than conventional metal-alloy tubes, insuring maximum furnace throughput and productivity.
General INEX U-Tube Installation Drawings
U-Tube 4.5 Inch OD Horizontal
U-Tube 6 Inch OD Horizontal
U-Tube 4.5 Inch OD Vertical
U-Tube 6 Inch OD Vertical
- Gaskets & Rope Packing Kits
- Mounting Hardware (Packing Gland System)